Avançar para o conteúdo principal

"I can be your astronaut if you want some space"



I can be your brother

Help you to hide

I can blow your cover

Pull the thorns from your side




I can be your astronaut

If you want some space

Or I can hold mirrors

Right in your face




I can be the father

That you never had

Have ease for what's harder 

And ears for what's sad



I can be your astronaut

If you want some space

Or I can hold mirrors

Right in your face




I can be the mother

That sings you to sleep

And loves you like no other

Be the tears you can't weep




I can be your astronaut

If you want some space

Or I can hold mirrors

Right in your face

Right in your

Right in your

I can hold mirrors


Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Creoula

Não há como não ter saudade de estar "no meio do nada" e simplesmente confiar.

Caminhos

Em contagem decrescente